Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

10/25/2009

Look at me go!!! Two posts in a 24 hour period.

This week has been a pretty fun week here at the Harrop household. Abi is now eating cereal for breakfast and dinner. She causes trouble sometimes when eating because she has found out now that if she blows air out at the same time I am feeding her that the rice cereal goes everywhere. So fun.. It is funny too because after she does it she has a huge grin on her little face.

Abi has also started to scoot herself on the floor to get things. One night as Kris and I were looking at pictures Abi had some free time to her self. So she saw daddy's phone on the ground and scooted her self to it. Next thing we know Abi is on top of the phone eating it pushing buttons. She is getting so big!! She is such a joy to have in our home!!

Here are a few pictures of this week....



Abi and Dad all ready for church.



Close up of Abi with her cute dress and matching shoes.

Abi loves this outfit grandma gave her because there are little bunnies on her feet. She loves laying on the floor and playing with her feet. I had to catch a picture of it.

I found this sweet shirt on sale at target and had to get it. As we walk around places everyone comments on how she is a daddy's girl so I thought this shirt would be way cute!!!


Some of you have been asking me what our apartment looks like on the inside. I have taken a few Pictures of our apartment...

Here is what it would look like if you were to walk in the front door.


Walking into our front room...


Looking from the back of the house to the front. You can see we have a big opening in the wall into our kitchen.



Last but not least is another funny video of Abi. I got home one day from working out to find Daddy and Abi playing a game. You have to admit it is pretty funny. The fun games daddy comes up with. And let me just tell you that i thought it would be fun to play this game as well and did Abi do the same thing with me? Nope!! :D Guess it is a daddy Abi game only.

6 comments:

Tommy + Monica said...

That video is SOOOO freaking adorable! She sure is a cutie!!!

Lori said...

how fun. it does seem like Dad's can do things that Mom's can't. no fair. ;)

what a cute family!

~Conradis~ said...

Oh my word Emily! She is SO big now, and SO adorable!

Eliza said...

I like the whole 2 posts in a 24 hour period, keep 'em coming!

MC Lewis said...

That is something Mark would do with Lana. How funny! Why is it that Dads are always the playful ones who can come up with fun new games?

Jess said...

She is so cute! Keep the pictures coming. I love to see how she is growing.