Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

10/19/2009

Sorry that I have been a slacker in the division of writing things that are going on here. I have either been to tired or to lazy to write up what the current status of things here in Ga are. Well the weather this past week has turned really cold. (at least here for GA.) I think today is was like in the 40's :P So Abi and I have both come down with colds. Yuck. Somehow it amazes me that Kris never gets what Abi and I get.
School for Kris is going really well. I cant believe that he is almost through his first semester. Only 7 more weeks, but who is counting? I am excited to have the first semester over with. He is still doing really well in his classes.
Another fun thing that has happened to Kris over the past couple weeks is that he got to give the lesson in Elders Quorum and then the next Sunday he was asked to give a talk in church. So needless to say he has been really busy both with school and church over this past couple weeks. He did a great job on his talk and i am sure he did a great job on his lesson as well. I just cant say I heard it because I was in RS.
Abi is doing great (other than having a little cold)!! I cant believe how much she is growing. The big event that happened with her this week was eating her first bowl of rice cereal. The first night we fed it to her, i have to admit that I made the cereal a little to thick so she gagged a few times but she did a really good job her first time. Below are a few pictures of her first meal as well as the video of her eating it the first time. She has been doing really well with eating ever since. I am also noticing a difference in the way she sleeps at night. She is getting alot closer to sleeping through the whole night again.


Abi holding her cereal box getting really excited to eat it. Look at that grin on her face.


Before Picture of Abi before cereal.
Movie of Abi's first feeding... (beware it is a longer video)

Daddy helping feed Abi. He was so excited to be able to help feed her.



Yucky messy face Abi. She did get some in I promise!


Also this week we were able to go out to eat with some of Kris' school friends. We went to a restaurant close to Midtown in Atlanta. Here are a few pictures.

We tried to get a good picture of us here but it didn't work to well. It was too dark outside and my camera isn't that high-tech. We are standing in a really pretty park with Midtown buildings right behind us.



Me and Abi in the dark but this one you can see the buildings better.


All of us at dinner. Kris and I and Abi are at the end of the table. You cant really see us but we are there I promise. :D


More Random Pictures...


Look at her big blue eyes!! So sweet.


Kris got home from school one day and he took Abi and I told him that she just probably needed to be rocked to sleep and this is what I came back to find. he he he Tender Moments. I also thought it was funny because both of their mouths are open.



Abi fell asleep next to the teddy bear. Abi is finally bigger than the stuffed animal.


This last video was taken today. I put Abi in her bed for a little while so I could change the bed and next thing i know she is getting mad at me so I looked over and she kept getting herself into this position... Oh no I am in trouble. The video isn't to long you may have to watch it twice but here we go..
Last but not least I thought I would share with you all that we are so excited because we have an offer on our house that we have accepted so i believe officially our house is under contract. They want to close on November 16th so lets all hope and pray that is goes. WHOOO.... Prayers Are Answered, just not in our time. That is where patience comes in!!








2 comments:

Eliza said...

Abi is entering the big leagues now...bigger than the teddy bear, eating rice cereal, and getting up on her hands and knees! I know I didn't see you much last week but I guess even a week can make a huge difference, she's growing up so fast.

Lori said...

Go ABI!

three cheers for an offer on your house, yippeee!