Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

11/01/2009

Lots of Pictures of the week and Abi's 1st Haloween

Here are some pictures of our fun week & Abi's 1st Halloween






Halloween Dinner Mummy Calazone Abi after eating sweet potatoes.


Abi happy about package from home. Abi's First Trick-or-Treating Candy.


Eliza, Aaron, Em and Abi out getting candy.


Mommy and Abi out Trick-or-Treating


Yummy sugar cookies from home!!!


Smiling Abi after she blew the cereal at me.


Here is a video of Abi scooting on the floor.

4 comments:

jill said...

I love the mummy calzone idea...in fact I'm going to steal it. :) Super cute lady bug :)

Eliza said...

Haha, I love that both Aaron and Abi's faces are being covered by their costumes in that picture of all of us.

And not only did the calzone look awesome it smelled delicious. I bet Kris loved it!

Jess said...

That is so cute!!! I love how she is learning to crawl! Elena hasn't quite learned how to get up on her knees yet. So cute!!

Brad said...

Very cute little lady bug! I'm so glad you guys have good friends out there in Georgia to do stuff with, it makes life so much better. And I'm very impressed with your cooking abilities! Way to go!
-Lynette