Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

11/08/2009

Who ever reads the headings???

Well hello all and welcome to our updated blog. I was talking to Kris and asked him what type of background I should put on and he said he wants Turkeys so here you go hun. :D

I think it is so crazy that it is already the second week in November it seriously just seems like yesterday that it was August and we were moving in. Time has flown by for us here. Kris has two finals within the next week and a half and we are starting to cheer because that is one semester down. We have also received some other good news. On Friday I received and email from our realtor stating that the buying people want to close on our home on Wednesday!!! WHOO lets just pray that it goes through. I think that is one of my biggest fears if it doesn't but we have to think positive right?

So here is a few pictures to sum up our week. Enjoy...


Abi all ready for church. This is the first time she has worn tight and they were the tights that grandma bought for her for her blessing. She is finally fitting into them he he he.



One day Eliza and I deiced that we would go for a walk just to get out of the house. Half way through the walk Peter deiced that he was tired and didn't want to walk anymore so I asked him if he wanted to sit in Abi's stroller and he did. So I took Abi out of the stroller and let him get in. As we continued to walk we noticed that it had gotten really quite and this is what we found. Gotta love it when the kidos fall asleep.


Peter fast asleep in the stroller.


Aaron fast asleep in his carrier.

So Friday this week i went outside on our back porch to talk on the phone to my mom. As I walked out this is what I found on the wall right behind me. I told my mom it was a geico (like the insurance company) ha ha ha I think they are really called Camellions. I deiced to take it on me to call him Fred the Cameliion. You can tell from this picture how big he really is He is about as long as my hand but not as wide as my hand.



So have you ever asked yourself the question. Is Kris going crazy studying all the time?? This picture should answer that question for you.



Okay so it is not just him. One night Kris and I were really tired and grabbed the camera to see who could make the best face. I know I know the weird stuff people do when they don't have to much money to go out but want to have a fun night laughing. I guess it is the little things that count right?



This is a picture taken today. I loved this dress Abi had on so of course I had to get a picture of it.



So this picture I find really funny because lately this is the face she pulls all the time. She has learned that if she presses her little lips together that mommy cant shove food in my mouth. She has also found out that she can laugh through her lips with this. We tell her to smile and she makes this face. She is such a little stink, but we love her lots! She is such a joy!!!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Hooray, I can comment now!!

Paul totally laughed at the picture of me wearing sleeping Aaron because he said it looked like I was strangling him.

We have a little lizard type thing that hangs out near our place but it's purple and blueish. I should try and snap a picture of it to compare it to Fred.

And I love the crazy faced pictures, you silly hyper Harrops!

Jess said...

It looks like it works now! Yeah :) love the post.

Lori said...

i second eliza, nice faces!!!

I can't believe Peter and Aaron zonked on your walk, that's awesome.