Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

9/29/2009

I know I am a litte late...

Sorry I am a little late on posting this week. Sunday came and went to fast this week. That's a good sign right? Okay here we go... Just a quick overview of the big things of the week.

The past week was pretty eventful with all of the rain here in Georgia. Thankfully we have been blessed to not have any flood damage but we have seen alot of bad flooding around us here in Chamblee. Here are a couple pictures I stole off of Eliza's (hope you don't mind) blog that shows you the extent of the flooding.








The other fun thing that happened this week is that I spent $13.00 grocery shopping and got all this yummy food!! Whoo... This has become a fun game to play each week. I love Coupon shopping.



Cute picture of Abi. She is such a happy thing. I had the bow to low on her head so her ears look like elf ears. he he he




Big blue eyes....





I was working on the computer and i noticed she was really limp and i asked Kris if we was out and she was. :D cute....







Abi is a big girl she sits up all on her own now if she really wants to.



Here is a before and after picture of me before I went out in the rain and then after I got back in. All i did was walk up the street to get the mail.

Before: After:

7 comments:

Eliza said...

Her little "elf ears" are wicked cute! ...and I totally don't mind you using the same pictures, I stole one from Lori and all the others from 11alive.com :)

Angelina said...

I can't believe how wet it is there! Abi is getting so cute. I'm happy to hear the time is flying by for you. You look and sound great!

Lori said...

that rain was INSANE. i really think you and Eliza need to sit down with me and teach me your skillzzz. i looked up on southernsavers and have an idea of how to do it, but don't quite get HOW to make your shopping list. hmmm.

Hale Family said...

What fun pics! That rain is CRAZY! It is raining here today, but nothing like that! I guess we really do live in the desert... Abi is getting so big so fast. I can't wait to see her at Christmas!

Matt and Liz said...

Such a fun update! Thanks. Abi is getting so big and so cute! I can't wait to see her again at Christmas!

The Emery's said...

Wow sorry I'm so behind on your blog! The flooding there is crazy! And Georgia is beautiful! It looks like you've settled in and are loving it! And I can't believe Abi! She's growing up too fast. I can't believe she's sitting up already! And oh I'm with ya on the grocery shopping thing. I've been doing the coupon shopping for almost 2 years now and i love it. You're totally right it is a big game. And I'll try to be better about checking blogs! It's so fun to see your new life. :)

Scarlett said...

Holy cow! I am glad you guys are ok, and haven't had any damage done to your place!

Abi is so dang cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

I am also a coupon clipper. It's amazing how much money you can save!