Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

9/16/2009

Cute Video of Abi Laughing

This is the first time i have got her laughing on camera, how cute!!!

What's wrong with people...

So I thought i would share another funny story that happened yesterday and in days past as well. As you can see yesterday i had Abi in a blue outfit with a cute blue bow to go with it. So as we were standing in line to get a drivers licence the man behind me in all seriousness asked me so I have a questiong for you, since your baby is wearing a blue bow does that mean it is a boy? Are you serious do you really think I would make my boy wear a blue bow? Everytime Abi wears this bow we get at least one person asking me this question. At first i thought it was a little wierd but now I wonder now that three people have asked me that it is starting to get a little freaky!! Do people really think people put blue bows on thier boys? Has anyone ever heard or seen a boy wearing a bow?

5 comments:

Tonii said...

I had the exact same thing happen!! Skylar had a blue bow, and this guy says "Wow, he's almost too pretty to be a boy."

Seriously?? :)

Miss you guys!!

Lesley said...

Em... loved your video of abi. i can't wait to see her again! i also loved the newsy post before that! it is great to get updated even about little things.... something i need to do more of! take care!

jill said...

That is so weird about the bow thing...besides that abi doesn't look like a boy at all. gross about the cockroaches but I'm impressed you killed it Emily good work!

Hale Family said...

Abi is super cute!!! I love the laughing! As far as the bow thing goes, I just have to agree with you that people are weird...

Matt and Liz said...

Um, I think maybe boys wore blue bows in 1850. Maybe they are time travelers. Psycho!