Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

2/12/2010

My Funny Little Abi

So I told Kris about the funny things Abi has been doing latley and he asked me if I had written down the things that she has done, and I said nope. So before I go to bed tonight I thought I would hurry and post some quick stories....

One day as I was cleaning up the house I went into the other room to put some things away and Abi was sitting in the family room being so quite. I didnt think anything of it and just thought "man she is being good, maybe i will finish a couple more things in here." As I finished up the things I was doing in that room, I walked back into the family room to see Abi with her sweet little smile pulling out the wet wipes out of the container one by one with each hand. So on her left side there was a huge pile and same with her right. No wonder why she was being so good! I should have grabbed the camera and took a picture but i didnt think about it cause i was laughing to hard.

Second story... One morning I was in the kitchen putting away the dishes in the dishwasher and Abi was in her corner just playing with a couple books. (which by the way she LOVES books.) As I walked over to see her she was opening and shutting the pages in one of her books and then she put that book down and picked up her other one. As I walked back into the kitchen I could tell she was getting a little frustrated, so I walked back over to her and as I asked her what was wrong she looked up to me and let out a huge mad grunt! As I looked more closely she was struggling to get the book open so she made a huge grunt sound to let me know that she was mad and needed help. Oh how I love all the little things she does and the things I get to see being home with her!!

On a side note.. its snowing here again in GA. Its a lot more snowy than last time. Here are some pictures of the snow storm today.. Looks like tomorrow is a in house day. No body wants to be out driving on icky snowy icy roads in GA.



That is the fence outside our house you can tell we have maybe maybe 2 inches of snow. This was right before bed (9 p.m.) and yes it was still coming down.


Roads at like 5.


Eliza and Peter came over to show Abi and I their cute snowman they had made. :D

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Haha, Peter and his little eye-rolling business....

And I can totally picture sweet miss Abi quietly pulling out all the wipes having a grand old time, so cute!

Scarlett said...

She is so cute! Love to hear those stories!

The Emery's said...

Those stories were so cute! And I'm kinda weirdly super jealous of the snow. We haven't had a good snow storm down here since Christmas and it wasn't good play snow. It was way too dry. I just want one more storm that we can have some fun in and then I'll be ready for spring. I'm jealous to see you got it. :) And I can't believe (well actually I can since she starting crawling at 6 mo.) that Abi is walking so well with her walker!! Any day now I'm sure she'll just walk away from it. Too too cute! Miss you guys!

Hale Family said...

Ahhhh...cute Abi! You have now learned the lesson that quiet children are usually children who are getting into trouble! :) You are getting more snow than we are! FUN!!!