Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

7/20/2008

New Blog

Hi all!!! So I also gave into the peer pressure of doing a blog. Maybe this way you all can be more informed of what is going on with the Harrop Clan. We are doing well. Kris is studying to take the PCAT in Aug. and then he will be applying for Pharmacy school around January. He will know where he gets into in May of 2009. Then he will tentatively start school in Fall of 2009.
I am still working at the Recreation Center doing alot of youth sports and fun stuff like that.
I hope this blog allows us to keep better in touch with you all!!!

3 comments:

Hale Family said...

Yeah for you! Good job on creating a blog. I started one, too. Mostly because Melissa made me. I will send you an invite!

Matt and Liz said...

Looky here! You did it! Cute background. I need a better one!

Brucie said...

I guess Mom and I will have to get on board! I'll let Mom set up the blog! ;)