Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

1/17/2011

Introducing Baby Girl Harrop

Here are some of the pictures from our Ultra Sound. :D Isn't she just so cute?? We think so too!!! :D


You can see in this picture her head and her little hand above her head waving to us. :D



She is showing us her neck and her little shoulders.


Another Head and Body Shot..


Here is her little head and hand again waving to us. :D


You can see her cute little nose in this picture.


ITS A GIRL!!!!


Just another one to make sure!!!

We cant wait to meet you in May little one!!

10 comments:

Eliza said...

Aw, she is going to be sooooooo cute!! I love the ones where she is waving hello :D

Jess said...

SOOO cute! I'm so happy and excited for you! YAY!!!

Matt and Liz said...

YAY! I can't wait to meet her. I'm so happy for you guys.

Hale Family said...

YAY! I love the one where she is waving! Congrats!

The Emery's said...

Dang she's cute! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe how far along you are! Your trip here looked way busy and filled with so much fun!! Miss ya already!

Scarlett said...

YAY! So excited to meet this little one! Where are your pregnancy pictures! :)

~Conradis~ said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS are so much much fun! As you already know, but fun to have a sister...

Ammon and Tara said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby number 2. That's so exciting! What a cute little family.

Lori said...

yay! so excited for you!

MC Lewis said...

She is coming soon! I am sure you couldnt be more excited!