Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

8/16/2009

Going Away Party and Stryders Blessing Day.

So Kris is offically in GA and I will be heading out on Tuesday. Things are going good for us we have been really busy getting ready to move so I havent kept my blog too updated but I promise when we get to GA I will do alot better once we get the internet connected. I dont have a ton of time to write stuff but I thought I would at least give you a few pictures of things that have happened latley. :D



Precious little Abi at Stryders Blessing.


Grandpa Harrop and Abi at Stryders Blessing.


Us with Grandpa and Grandma Barker



Me and Abi with Nettie and Michelle whom are both pregnant! YEAH!!!


Anna, Me, Abi and Nettie (with child)


Katy, Me and Michelle


All of us girls: Crystal, Michelle, Katy, Me, Nettie, Jenny and Anna.


Katy, Michelle and Nettie at our See you later party!! Thanks guys for throwing us a party! We love you all and will miss you.


Daddy put me in a moving box. I don't want to move this way.... Help me mom!!!

7 comments:

Hale Family said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your pictures of Abi. She is beautiful!

Matt and Liz said...

That's one way to get Abi to Georgia. I wouldn't suggest it though! ;)

The Emery's said...

Gonna miss you girl! I had so much fun at your party just hanging out with you again. Ahhh.... are you sure you have to go? I'm sure you're on your plane as I'm writing this.

Oh and Abi is too darn cute. But I'm sure you already know that.

Scarlett said...

Abi is adorable! Good luck with everything. Hope you visit soon!

Lesley said...

So sweet of you to post pics of Stryder's blessing....It was So So So good to see you guys and your darling Abi. PS- I think her nickname should be Precious Little Abi, it has a nice ring to it! Keep us updated as you settle in! Miss you guys!

Jess said...

Sorry I missed your party. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Good luck in your new place. Oh and your little girl is so cute! She is getting so big! Fun huh?! :)

The Finlinsons said...

Ok, first off...your little ABI is ADORABLE. Second...Lynette is pregnant!?! YAY! I love babies!