Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

7/07/2009

Alot to catch up on (Sorry)

Sorry that it has been forever since I have posted anything. Alot has obviously changed since last post.

To get you caught up we now are blessed to have sweet Abi here in our home!! She was born May 4, 2009 at 12:12 p.m. at 6 lbs 6 oz. When she was born she had a little jaundice so she had to be under the lights to take care of that but we were blessed to come home with a healthy baby girl. In June we were able to bless her in our ward which was such an amazing day!! It was so awesome to see all the men surround Abi and bless her. She has so many uncles and grandpas that love her!! She is such a joy to have in our home. Below are a few pictures of her.

As far as Kris with Pharmacy school we were happy to hear that he got accepted to both Florida and Georgia. We prayed about our decision and feel that Georgia is supposed to be where we go. It is going to be a hard move for the three of us but I know that is where we are supposed to be. So we are all gearing up to move. We have to be there by the 20th of Aug. So I quit my job and are just trying to rent our home and find a home in GA.

Here are a few pictures of what has happened in our life lately. I will try harder to keep this updated especially when we move to GA.

Abi's Blessing Day in her pretty dress!!




Abi with Dad on Fathers Day





Us at Abi's first movie (Night at the Museum 2) in the theatre.



Our family in the canyons.


I love baby feet!!




Abi and Daddy taking a nap.




Abi sporting the right schools hat!!

8 comments:

Hale Family said...

Super cute pics! It's about time you posted something new! :)

Mer said...

Congrats on going to Georgia. You have friends on the East Coast. It will be a fun adventure for the three of you. Abi is a doll and I am glad I got to meet her.

Jenny said...

SO SO SO cute! Congrats on moving to GA, We will miss you! Abi is absolutely adorable! Thanks for Letting me look at your blog! :)

Scarlett said...

Dang! You are moving next month? I was looking forward to seeing Abi at the annual Clegg Labor Day get-together! Bummer! But I am so excited for you! What an adventure that will be for your little family. Good luck with the move! Sorry we can't rent out your house! We just bought one in Lehi! Good luck with that process as well!

Anonymous said...

Emily your family is so sweet! Were gonna miss you guys a ton! :) Im gonna miss getting to hold Abi in Sunday school! :) You guys will have to keep in touch and let us know how everything is going.

Jess said...

Wow! Your little one is so cute! I love the name Abi too! You're a cute little family! Good luck with everything! Keep us updated.

Tonii said...

I am so happy for you guys and the exciting adventure that is coming your way, but so sad for me! I love serving with you and I am bummed I didn't get to know you earlier. You guys are the most darling little family!

The Emery's said...

That blessing dress is gorgeous!! And I can't believe you took her to the movies already! We've only taken Cole once since he's been born! And that wasn't that great of an experience. Congrats Kris on getting accepted to both schools. Man we're gonna miss you guys. And yes Em you better keep this updated while in Georgia!!!!!!!