Our Cute Family

Our Cute Family
Our Little Family

11/10/2008

So lets take guesses

So Kris and I were able to go to our Dr. Apointment last Friday and everything is well with our little one. At the end of our apointment the Doctor told us that at our next apointment we would find out the sex of our baby.So on December 8th we will know if it is a boy or a girl!! YEAH!!! We are both so excited!!!

So I just wanted to ask you all do you think it is going to be a little Kris


or a little Em?




Lets see who can guess the right one! :D

7 comments:

Hale Family said...

Braden says a boy, Quenton says a girl, Trevor girl, Gracie says girl, and I guess a boy. We will be excited to hear who is right!

Katy said...

I bet its a boy just because that seems to be what everyone is having lately. Either way your baby will be super cute

Tommy + Monica said...

I agree with Katy...the men are taking over these days!!! A girl would be super fun too though!!! Congrats!

Matt and Liz said...

I hope it's a boy! ;)

The Emery's said...

Well gosh I was going to say a boy but it seems like that's what everyone is saying. Although, not one of our friends is yet to have a girl. Despite that I'll say it's a girl! Just to spice things up. I'm crazy that way. Hehehe.....

The Finlinsons said...

Alright, the Chinese Birth Chart says it's going to be a GIRL...so that's my guess! And who is having a BOY? I know a ZILLION people having girls and NO boys. I'm curious.

Jess said...

I Guess that it will be a girl!!!